The ADVANCE Service Center and the ADVANCE authorised Service Center carry out repairs of all kinds on ADVANCE products.
- As a general rule you should not attempt to carry out repairs on paragliders yourself.
- An exception to this is the replacement of lines and mending of small tears (up to 5 cm) or holes in the fabric which can be glued with the self-adhesive material contained in the repair kit.
- The ADVANCE warranty becomes null and void if repairs are carried out other than by a workshop authorised by ADVANCE.
Please note the following points when despatching your paraglider to an ADVANCE Service Center:
- Enclose a completed ADVANCE Service Center order form with the package. You can download the form here and print it out.
- Mark any damaged points on the paraglider with suitable adhesive tape.
- Pack your paraglider well and place it in a cardboard box (as a safeguard against possible cuts) to ensure that it is well protected in transit. Provided this principle is applied, despatch by post is the fastest and safest method. Alternatively, you can also deliver your paraglider to us in person.
- Send your ADVANCE paraglider to ADVANCE in Thun (Switzerland) if you are resident in Switzerland or outside the EU area.
- Send your ADVANCE paraglider to ADVANCE in Oderen (France) if you are resident in the EU area.
- Major repairs will only be carried out during an annual check by prior agreement with you.
- ADVANCE will carry out the work in a maximum of two weeks. On completion, the paraglider will be returned cash on delivery together with a test report, unless other arrangements have been agreed in advance.
- The addresses of other ADVANCE certified workshops (Service Centres) can be found under